Monday, February 27, 2012

La la la

I am still sick..........
I am bored, so bored. There is nothing to do....... I am ever so bored....... I think I might die of bordom....... Well, I guess I played Plants vs. Zombies.... and blogged.... Right now..... I guess I could draw..... I want to go do something!!!!!!!! Well, my life is still wonderful! Why is the sky blue? Why couldn't it be purple or maybe tangerine orange? Why are fruits and vegetables healthy? Why couldn't ice cream and cookies be considered healthy? And again the world doesn't make sense to me..... Penguins waddle right? Why can't they just walk like normal animals? And why do elephants have such long trunks? I suppose babbling on and on about random things is just what I do when I'm bored. I like to sleep..... Why do we have to sleep. I want some ice cream.... Have you ever said something and then just keep building on that and get to something totally different? I get distracted easily.... I think I just heard a monkey!!!!!! Monkeys like bananas.... I don't know why. I personally HATE bananas!!! Well, I suppose I AM exadurating a bit, but I still don't like bananas..... Who else gets hyper on sugar? I know I do... Well, at least thats what everyone says.... Well, I guess I'm hyper even without sugar...... Peace everyone!!!!!!!

And now we return to our regularly scheduled program.....
Dun Dun Dun.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*exaggerating

Sophia said...

what is exaggerated?

Sophia said...

Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!