Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where a KID can be a KID!

  Yesterday we gave my cute little baby goat to a new home. It was sad. I also went to Chuck E. Cheese's, they got a lot of new games including a so called "wheel of fortune" I don't think it is very fortunate. Well there was this guy and he had been playing it for quite a while I assumed he wouldn't be to long so I got in line behind him, well, I was ever so wrong about that he put a token in pull the lever "Dang It!!!", put a token in pull the lever "Dang It!!!", put a token in pull the lever "Dang It!!!", put a token in pull the lever "Dang It!!!", It went on and on, He had a huge pile of tokens to use so I didn't know how long it would take. He didn't even care that there was a KID! behind him waiting to play a KID game! at a KID arcade, CHUCK E. CHEESE'S! Does he even realize it is called Chuck E. Cheese's where a KID can be a KID! Not where an adult can be a COMPULSIVE GAMBLER!!!! I eventually just walked away. I gave up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHA!!
Toasters.

Megan said...

Hey Sophs! You changed your blog background! I like it!

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, "Where an adult can be a compulsive gambler" has a nice ring to it.

Sophia said...

You're right.

Sophia said...

Oh, thanks Megan.